Hello friends We are talking about today how to apply for voter id card how to apply for voter id card online how to apply for voter id card online in gujarat how to apply for voter id card in gujarat how to apply for voter id card offline
About Official ‘Voter Helpline’ Application Online
Voter Helpline Taking forward its continuous efforts of building an active democratic citizenry in the country, Election Commission of India has undertaken a new initiative by designing a Mobile Application for developing a culture of avid electoral engagement and making informed and ethical ballot decisions among citizens of the country. The app also aims to provide a single point of service and information delivery to voters across the country. The mobile application pull live data from ECE’s dynamic portal. The primary objective of the app is to motivate & educate voters. The app provides following facilities to Indian voters
How to Apply For Voter ID Card Online in Gujarat
Voter Helpline Online Process to Apply Voter ID Card in Gujarat Step by Step as below
- Step 1: In your mobile phone or computer browser open https://www.nvsp.in/ official website.
- Step 2: Click on Apply online for registration of new voter/due to shifting from AC and than click on FORM 6.
- Step 3: After click on FORM 6 you will be redirect to NVSP official web portal or can directly access it from here: https://www.nvsp.in/Forms/Forms/form6
- Step 4: Here on Form 6 you have to choose your State, District, Assembly/Parliamentary Constituency accordingly.
- Step 5: Select If you are applying for first time then choose the option “As a First Time Voter”
- Step 6: Fill your Name, Relative Name, Relation Type, Date of Birth, Current Address & Permanent Address of your Home, Email ID, Mobile Number.
- Step 7: Now the next column is “Upload Supporting Document (Supported formats .jpg,.png,.bmp,.jpeg)(max. 2MB)” here you have to upload your Photograph, Age Proof & Address Proof the list of documents is already shared above.
- Step 8: Fill the “Declaration” box mentioned your town / city, state, district, date, Place, date and captcha code in prescribe box and hit the “Submit” button.
- Step 9: After filling the form and submitting the details a you will be redirect to new page which will display your application reference number which can be used for tracking the application status as well.
|Download Official Voter App||Click Here|
|Search Your Name In Voter List||Click Here|