Election Card Online Download | Download Your Voter ID Card: Election Commission of India has launched a new facility called e-Epic for online download of Election Card from 1 February 2022. Through this facility you can download the election card online at home by entering your Epic number i.e. election card number or reference number.
Election card online download
Digital Election Card can now be easily downloaded from the official website of Election Commission of India. Apart from downloading election card online, this portal also has many facilities for making corrections in election card.
Who Can Download Voter ID Card?
All those whose mobile number is registered with the election card can easily download the election card online.
Steps to Download Election Card Online
- First of all visit the official website of Election Commission of India www.nvsp.in.
- If you are visiting this website for the first time then first of all you have to register in this portal. After registration you have to login with mobile number and password.
- After login you will see an option named Download e-Epic click on it.
- In the new page that opens, enter Epic or reference number and select your state and click on Search button.
- After clicking on the search button, you will see the details of your election card below and click on Send OTP button below.
- Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number.
- After entering the OTP, OTP Verification Done Successfully will be written below in green letters.
- Then enter the Captcha Code given below and click on the Download e-Epic option.
- Then your digital election card will be downloaded in PDF format. A QR Code will be provided for the verification of the downloaded election card is yours or not . By scanning it, you can verify whether the election card is yours or not.
To download election card Click here