CISF Recruitment 2022:
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) invites applications from Male/ Female citizens of India to fill 249 vacancies under various disciplines. These vacancies are allotted for the post of Head Constable (General Duty) against Sports Quota. This CISF recruitment is only for meritorious sportspersons, the appointment will be purely temporary in nature but likely to become permanent. As per the notification candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 25,500-81,100 plus usual allowances. Candidates who are looking for Central Government jobs can apply this CISF job vacancy through online mode only. The online application form will be closed on 31.03.2022.
Details of CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Job Name :Head Constable (GD)
- Total Vacancy: 249
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
- Salary: Rs. 25,500-81,100
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 31.03.2022
Official Website: cisf.gov.in
Applicant should pass 12th standard from a recognized educational institution.
Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2021)
Age limit should be between 18 to 23 years (The candidate should not have been born, earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003).
Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Documentation/ Trial Test & Proficiency Test.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100 in the form of Postal Order/ Demand Draft from State Bank of India.
- No fee for Women/ SC & ST candidates.
- Refer the notification for more details.
- Apply Mode
- Candidates may apply CISF jobs through online mode.
How to apply ?
- Go to the official website “cisf.gov.in”
- In the homepage, find the CISF recruitment notification.
- Click and view the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Apply through online mode, the online application link is given below.
- Enter the details properly and then click submit button.
- Once check the details properly.
APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK: