New Voter List: Know whether your name is in the voter list or not? Gujarat Matdar Yadi : Assembly elections in Gujarat are approaching and many friends must be asking how to check my name in the voter list. So in today’s article I will tell you how you can check whether your name is in Matdar Yadi or not.
Gujarat Electoral Roll
Elections are coming. Voter list (Matdar Yadi) is prepared before the election. Voting is our right. But even for voting, it is necessary to have a name in the voter list. So let’s see how to check your name in voter list.
How to Check Your Name in the Electoral Roll
- Step 1: To check your name in the electoral roll, first of all you have to go to the official website.
Step 2: Now you have to select your district name here.
Step 3: Now you have to select your development block. After that you have to select your panchayat.
Step 4: Then you have to enter the voter name below.
Step 5: After that you have to enter the name of your mother/father/husband.
Step 6: Now select your caste.
Step 7: After that enter the following captcha code in the box.
Step 8: Now select Search option. After this open your details in front of you.
Another way to check name in electoral roll
- Step 1: To check your name in the electoral roll you have to visit https://Electoralsearch.in website.
- Step 2: Here you will find two ways to check name in voter list.
- Step 3: In the first method, you can verify your name by entering the details of your name, address etc.
- Step 4: Apart from this, you can also check your name in the voter list from the voter ID card details.
Get voter list information from name address details
- Step 1: First of all, you have to click on ‘Search by Details’ on your website.
- Step 2: Now you have to enter your name, father/husband name and caste here.
- Step 3: Select your state. After that select your district.
- Step 4: Now you have to select assembly election.
- Step 5: Then you should enter the captcha code given in the box.
- Step 6: If your name is in the voter list then the details will open in front of you. You can print voter list information from here.
Check by Voter ID Card Number / EPIC Number:
- Step 1: First of all you have to click on the tab of Voter ID Card Number.
- Step 2: After this many details will open in front of you. In this, enter the EPIC number registered on your voter ID card in your voter ID card number.
- Step 3: After that select your state from the state list option.
- Step 4: Now you have to enter the given code in captcha text.
- Step 5: After that click on search option. After that all your information will open in front of you. you.
- Search your name in the voter list Click Here
- Check Voter List in Gujarat. Click here
- Official Voter Helpline App Click Here